The playing rules of Terraria
Stay alive in the wildland
Welcome to Terraria which is an exciting adventure game made by Re-Logic. Go deep into cavernous expanses, collect resources, and survive as long as possible.
Play this game now and learn how to survive in the wildland. At the start of the game, you have nothing except for an ax. Use it to chop as many trees as possible to build your own house. When you complete constructing the house, you should start to gather other useful items and materials such as torches, ropes, money, mushrooms, and so on. You can use a Fishing Pole with a body of liquid and bait in your inventory in order to go fishing. Fishing will help you to catch valuable resources such as extra coins, wings, crafting materials for potions and food, and various useful items. After that, combine these materials to craft new tools, weapons, and even wings.
Struggle with mighty bosses
The world in the game is beautiful but dangerous. In this world, you will have to encounter many aggressive monsters who are always ready to attack you. In particular, the number of monsters will increase dramatically at night. Therefore, you should not roam around at night. Stay at your house if you do not want to be killed soon. Generally, there are three kinds of bosses which are pre-hardmode bosses, hardmode bosses, and event bosses.
- Pre-hardmode Bosses: They are King Slime, Eye Of Cthulhu. Eater Of World, Brain Of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, Skeletron, Deerclops, and Wall Of Flesh. You will meet these bosses at the start of the game. Try to defeat them to obtain useful items and materials.
- Hardmode Bosses: When entering the hardmode, you will fight against hardmode bosses who are mightier than the pre-hardmode bosses. They are Queen Slime, The Twins, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, Mechdusa, Plantera, Golem, Duke Fishron, Empress of Light, Lunatic Cultist, and Moon Lord. You must prepare carefully and build your own strategies before starting the battle with these bosses. Although it is difficult to kill them, these bosses will drop many valuable items such as Soul of Sight, Greater Health Potions, Hallowed Bars, a Horned God Mask, Nettle Burst, A Grenade Launcher, Venus Magnum, Leaf Blower, and so on.
- Event Bosses: On special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas, and others, you can see event bosses. They are Everscream, Dark Mage, Vortex Pillar, Ogre, Betsy, Martian Saucer, Nebula Pillar, Flying Dutchman, Mourning Wood, Ice Queen, Pumpking, Santa-NK1, Solar Pillar, and Stardust Pillar. It is easy to take them down. Therefore, you should kill as many event bosses as possible to get event items.
Are you ready to survive in the wildland? I believe it will be an interesting playing experience. If you are keen on this game, what about checking out Tribals.io, Tomb Of The Mask Neon, Football Legends 2019, and Apple Worm on our website?
How to control
Press the Left-Right or A-D keys to move.
Press an Up Arrow Key to the Spacebar to jump or fly.
Click the left mouse button to attack, chop, or dig.
Press a C key to change the camera view.
Press an E key to open or close your inventory.
Press from 0-9 keys to select tools.
Press an H key to drink the potion
Press the R key to reset.
Press a K key to activate the creative mode.
Dominant features of Terraria
There are five modes which are available in this game. They have different terrains, bosses, and biomes.
- Hard Mode: After you kill the Wall Of Flesh, this mode will be activated. This mode introduces two new biomes which are The Hallow and the Underground Hallow. In addition, in this mode, you have to knock out more aggressive and powerful monsters.
- Expert Mode: If you want something more challenging, you can choose the Expert Mode to play. In this mode, you will get more rare items. However, you also need to be careful as the bosses in this mode are more difficult to defeat.
- Master Mode: The difficulty of this mode is higher than the Expert Mode. However, if you play this mode, you will claim many useful items which will assist you in eliminating the bosses.
- Legendary Mode: If you master this game, why don't you try out this mode which is the most difficult mode in the game? Many players said that they could not survive for more than a couple of days. Since the bosses in this mode are extremely strong, the players are often killed soon. Can you break the record and become the one who stays alive for the longest time in this mode?
Developer and Platform
This game was developed by Re-Logic which is an independent game company in America. It was initially released on May 16, 2011. Right after being launched, this game won the hearts of millions of players and quickly became one of the best survival games. You can play it on both PC and mobile devices such as PC and mobile devices.